Supporting children and adults to achieve life goals and independence.
We are registered to provide services to NDIS clients in all states of Australia.
Call us on 1300 340 440 or complete our referral form to start your therapy.
- At this stage, there are no interruptions to the services that we deliver in our core locations.
- We are continuing to offer in person, telehealth and/ or phone services.
- We have implemented additional safety precautions and procedures to look after the health and wellbeing of staff and clients, covering the areas of hygiene, self-isolation and risk identification.
- Our therapists already work remotely, so we are well equipped to continue to provide the highest levels of support to our clients where and when they need it.
- NDIS have implemented some changes to give participants greater flexibility with using their budgets during COVID-19. Where reasonable, participants can use their budgets to purchase electronic devices to access the supports they need and stay connected with providers using options such as telehealth. Full details.
- NDIS have released an updated Price Guide (25 March, 2020) to support necessary changes to the way providers bill for services and respond to cancellations. Please refer to the NDIS Price Guide or review the updated terms in the National OT Service and Fee Guidelines.
We are a market leader in the provision of therapy services to clients across Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland. Led by experienced clinicians, our therapy teams are skilled to deliver high quality and timely services to clients of all ages and abilities.